A High-Engagement 6-Month Experience
- Join a team with people who care about the same issues you do. Past teams have included Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Education, Environment, Economic Development, Healthcare and Housing.
- Pool your resources for greater impact. Every dollar you give, we match through the generosity of outside sponsorships. Team members combine these funds.
- Learn the basics. Participate in sessions such as “Grantmaking 101″ and hear from topic experts.
- Engage in a hands-on experience. Evaluate grant proposals. Conduct site visits. Interview applicants. Work with teammates to decide where your funds can have the highest impact. Make the case for who should win grant dollars.
- Award grants. Present checks to your grantees at a culminating Awards Ceremony.
- Stay connected. When the program is over, you can continue to stay engaged through alumni events, volunteering with past grantees, or serving as a committee member, liaison or advisory board member. EPNO’s alumni engagement committee provides these opportunities throughout the year.